EA is a boutique, woman-owned business that has been working with employers in Greater Cleveland/Akron to attract and retain top talent since 1979.
We are the best at what we do. Our relocation support services will strengthen and complement the recruitment process of any organization, large or small.
We are passionate about our hometown and showcasing its exceptional quality of life. We know that every person can thrive in our region with the right connections to communities, resources, and people. Our team can make those connections for candidates, new hires, and the important people that relocate with them.
About Our Team
- Our Guides are Greater Cleveland/Akron experts with insider information on every area and aspect of life in our region.
- Our Guides live in more than a dozen communities. We understand the energy and offerings of every urban neighborhood, suburb, and rural community in the region.
- Most of our Guides have relocated multiple times themselves. We understand that packing up everything you own and starting over in a new city without friends or resources can be a daunting task. We can relate, and that’s why we can help.
- We are a diverse group that can address the different interests, religions, hobbies, and backgrounds of every candidate and new hire.
We Help Candidates and New Hires
Find Their Happiness
- EA Guides carefully consider the needs and interests of not only candidates and new hires but also each person relocating with them. We know that a holistic approach is crucial for success and happiness.
- We create immersive experiences and authentic community connections that will empower candidates, new hires, and their families to happily choose Greater Cleveland/Akron as their new home.
- Our Guides are experts at curating and presenting meaningful information for both the big picture and all of the little pictures unique to each candidate, new hire, and their families so that relocation feels exciting.
- A sense of belonging is a critical component of a successful relocation. Our Guides are engaged in our region’s communities. They will connect new hires and their families to people and resources that will make them feel right at home.
Our Leadership Team