You Recruit the Professional
We Recruit the Person
Secure and Retain Your First-Choice Candidates
EA creates highly customized immersive experiences for job candidates, new hires, and their families. We showcase Greater Cleveland/Akron’s lifestyle to make it easier for our clients to attract, welcome and retain top talent from around the world.
Our exceptional relocation support services help employers compete for top talent and inspire candidates and new hires to make Greater Cleveland/Akron their home. Working with EA will protect your organization’s investments in the long run.
The right community and lifestyle matches are more important than the right real estate. We listen carefully to each candidate and new hire and show them how Greater Cleveland/Akron matches their lifestyles, needs, and interests.
Educate and Explore
We empower candidates and new hires to relocate to Greater Cleveland/Akron through highly customized immersive explorations of our region that include meaningful information and one-of-a-kind community connections.
Our services reduce the acclimation period for new hires by six to 12 months. Your new hires can confidently excel in their new roles knowing that EA will connect them with necessary resources and people as they settle into our region.
- We provide an engaging and lasting first impression of Greater Cleveland/Akron through our highly customized services.
- EA knows that the entire family needs to be onboard with a relocation to ensure success and retention. Our holistic approach ensures that everyone involved is excited about relocating to our region.
- Candidates and new hires may have negative preconceptions of our region. We address negativity by authentically showcasing Greater Cleveland/Akron’s exceptional quality of life.
- We are experts on the character, nuances, and resources of each of our region’s urban neighborhoods, suburbs, and rural communities. We are able to share this information with candidates and new hires.
- EA ensures that each candidate or new hire is able to find the communities and resources that best suit them. They are then empowered to relocate and quickly find their happiness here.
- Candidates may relocate by themselves, with a spouse or significant other, children, or parents. We understand these dynamics and help to ensure that each person is excited about the opportunities awaiting them here.
Educate and Explore
- Prior to a candidate or new hire’s visit, they will have access to customized online tools to provide a big picture overview of our region.
- During their visit, they will enjoy a custom, guided exploration the region with two expert Guides.
- Time with EA will include behind-the-scenes VIP experiences created just for them as well as introductions to community members with shared common interests and backgrounds.
- While you work to onboard your new hire into their new role, we work to onboard them into the Greater Cleveland/Akron community by continuing to connect them to the resources they need to feel at home.
- EA helps significant others and family members integrate into Greater Cleveland/Akron through continued assistance post-relocation, community introductions, and helpful social gatherings.
- Our services ensure retention by empowering new hires and their families to enjoy their critical first year.
“Thank you all so much. Our candidate could not have been more complimentary of the experience and left last week feeling comfortable about her move with schools and housing picked out! I really appreciate you and the team. Thank you for all that you do.”
-Director of Global Executive Talent Acquisition, Eaton, Corp.
“My wife and I would like to thank you again for taking us through Cleveland last week. Those two days were priceless! There is no way we could have gotten that level of detail without those two days.”
-Director of Operations-Midwest, Sherwin-Williams
“Thank you very much for arranging a perfect intro to Cleveland. I am really excited about the city. I really appreciate the time and thought you put into it, and the royal treatment I got to enjoy. I feel so fortunate to have had a customized private tour and to know what an amazing resource EA is and will be as I get acclimated.”
-Director of Corporate Communications, Covia
“This company exceeded my expectations on every level. We were able to get such an amazing view on what Cleveland is really about. I was blown away by the two days I spent with the staff. (Don’t ever change) the personal relationship with the client. I felt they knew me from the beginning. It was such an amazing experience. Thank you!!!”
– Job Candidate, University Hospitals
“I can’t thank you enough for the expert skills and availability (on short notice) to provide our Japanese visitor a truly VIP experience showcasing Cleveland. I’m so impressed that you executed such a comprehensive tour of Cleveland in 4 hours! Our guest was ebullient following the tour and spoke about it throughout the evening. EA is simply the best and just when I think that you’ve outdone yourselves, you keep raising the bar!!!”
-Treasurer, Parker Hannifin Corp.
I told my boss, I don’t know who hired (Executive Arrangements) but it was the best service ever offered to me. It was beyond what I can put into words. The connections and support were invaluable. You cannot possibly get the same experience on line.