After hearing dozens of times from our corporate clients: “I wish I had time to take a Cleveland tour like the ones you create for our recruits,” we decided to make that happen! We packed more than 30 talent attraction professionals on a trolley and had them be tourists in their own town for the day. Below is a signature photo from each VIP stop we made on this day-long CLE immersion tour. And, if you think you know our city, let’s see if you can identify all 10 locations.
The first person who can correctly identify all 10 photos below (just add a comment to this blog) will receive a $25 gift card to Cleveland Independents – all the best locally owned restauerants in NE Ohio. (EA staff and clients on this tour day excluded from this contest for obvious reasons).
11/2/17 update – We have a winner: Lynn Ernst named them all correctly on the very first day we posted this!
STOP 10 (happy hour!)
We hid the answers until we had a winner, then added them below (scroll waaaaay down – so you aren’t tempted to cheat if you want to challenge yourself!
Want to learn why 85% of the out-of-town job candidates we spend just one day with say yes to the job offer and relocate to Cleveland or Akron? Call us at 216.231.9311, and we’ll help your talent attraction retention programs improve dramatically.
1. The Foundry on the west bank of the Flats
2. Abby Avenue Overlook in Tremont
3. Redline Greenway mural at the W. 25th Street Rapid station
4. The Edison complex in Battery Park in the Detroit Shoreway neighborhood
5. Edgewater Beach House – swings underneath
6. Cleveland Children’s Museum on Euclid Avenue in MidTown
7. One University Circle apartment building construction site
8. Soldiers & Sailors Monument
9. Public Square, downtown Cleveland
10. Forest City Brewery’s beer garden, Tremont
Congrats if you got all 10 – you are a true explorer!