Recruiting is expensive and time consuming and COVID-19 radically shifted the dynamic. So how do you compete in attracting the best talent from all over the world when Cleveland/Akron have struggled with an (undeserved) poor image for decades, especially now since how and where people work is more important than ever? Embed Executive Arrangements into your talent attraction and on-boarding process. More than 80% of the candidates we work with accept the job offer/relo after exploring the region guided by EA.
How EA can help you land your first candidate:
- Match candidate’s lifestyle interests to options that showcase livability of our region
- Overcome family resistance by creating their first impression of the area
- Educate those unfamiliar with the region so they can make an informed decision
- Correct negative perceptions or outdated stereotypes
What our experiences typically consist of:
- Phone consultations to gather interests and needs prior to recruit’s/family’s arrival
- In-depth orientation of 4-6 neighborhoods that closely match criteria and needs of family
- Overview of region’s world-class amenities: museums, the lakefront, ballparks, family attractions, public parks, healthcare, restaurants, nightlife, diversity of race, religion and ethnicity
- Private tours of schools, museums, attractions or houses of worship
- Customized data on the area including marked maps, cost of living, taxes, neighborhoods, school options, outdoor recreation, public parks, arts and culture, newcomers clubs, etc.
Executive Arrangements is the personal touch for the candidate and family in the recruiting process. We provide a confidential and objective environment for the family to ask questions and share concerns. Our involvement can be the difference between your first choice candidate saying yes or no to a job offer that requires a move to Cleveland or Akron, Ohio.