Recruiting is expensive and time consuming and COVID-19 shifted the dynamic radically So how do you compete to attract the best talent from all over the world, when Cleveland/Akron have struggled with an (undeserved) poor image for decades, and how and where people work is more important than ever? Embed Executive Arrangements into your talent attraction and on-boarding process. More than 80% of the candidates we work with accept the job offer/relo after exploring the region guided by EA.
How EA can help you land your first candidate:
- match candidate’s lifestyle interests to the optionsin Greater CLE/AKR to showcase livability of our region
- overcome family resistance by creating their first impression of our town
- educate those unfamiliar with our region so they can make an informed decision
- correct negative perceptions or outdated stereotypes
What our experiences typically consist of:
- phone consultation prior to recruit/family’s arrival to gather interests and needs
- in depth orientation of 4-6 neighborhoods that closely match criteria and needs of family
- overview of region’s world class amenities: museums, the lakefront, ballparks, family attractions, public parks, healthcare, restaurants & nightlife, diversity of race, religion and ethnicity
- private tours of schools, museums, attractions or houses of worship
- customized data on the area including marked maps, cost of living & taxes, info on neighborhoods, school options, outdoor recreation and public parks, arts & culture, newcomers clubs, etc.
Executive Arrangements is the personal touch for the candidate & family in the recruiting process. We provide a confidential and objective environment for the family to ask questions and share concerns and our involvement can be the difference between your first choice candidate saying yes, or no, to a job offer that requires a move to Cleveland or Akron, Ohio.