Quality-of-life for the relocated family directly impacts employee contribution.
Moving to a new city can be stressful and overwhelming which affects the focus and productivity of your new hire. Executive Arrangements is the support system for the whole family during the relocation process. We open up our personal networks and welcome newcomers in, share our insider’s knowledge of the region to shave 6-12 months off the acclimation process and have your new employee up and running as fast as possible.
Since 1979, Executive Arrangements has been helping families understand the lay of the land in Northeast Ohio. We are typically the step before the Realtor, helping to narrow down all the options for schools and neighborhoods to the handful that make the most sense for their needs. Transplants to the region are quickly acclimated through services such as:
- customized introduction to the city and their new neighborhood to help them quickly adjust to new daily and weekly routines
- connections to community members with similar interests and backgrounds to jumpstart social circles
- recommendation of services to provide local resources: babysitters and nannies, hair salons, dentists, pediatricians, landscapers, churches, electricians, decorators, vets and more
- spousal career transition support to help plug spouse/partner into career or volunteer opportunities in NE Ohio
- on-going newcomer gatherings during first year in town including morning coffees to connect stay at home spouses, educational outings with other recent transplants to explore their new town, connections to social groups (book clubs, walking groups, golf foursomes, mommy & me outings)
- Our Facebook page is just one tool to help newcomers learn and connect in their new town