This year, Executive Arrangements celebrates its 40th Anniversary! That is 40 years of working and connecting with great Northeast Ohio companies, recruits, new hires, and families. Thank you to EA Guide Suzanne Dannemiller for bringing us to one of her favorite places, North Coast Harbor, as we showcase locations around Northeast Ohio and how they have changed.
North Coast Harbor (also known as the Inner Harbor, its official name until 1987) is the lakefront area in Downtown Cleveland between the mouth of the Cuyahoga River to the East 9th Street pier. Since the 1980s North Coast Harbor has gone through major renovations like building out the lakefront and creating green space, adding cultural institutions and entertainment, and incorporating new ways to interact with the lake with rentals and fishing.
Courtesy of Destination Cleveland
Activities in North Coast Harbor include:
- Bring picnic and play bocce or volleyball at Voinovich Bicentennial Park
- Go fishing off the pier
- Exploring the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center
- Catching a game at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Board the floating William G. Mather Museum or U.S.S. Cod
- Explore the water on a jet ski or paddle boat from the Rock and Dock Marina or aboard the Goodtime III
- Dine at Nuevo Modern Mexican & Tequila Bar